For a high-budgeted tentpole one thinks there would be more buzz for Noah, considering its release is merely a week away, but aside from a few fairly positive reactions from a handpicked selection, things have been quiet. Perhaps Paramount is keeping this one close to the chest as to not stir up controversy, but will all unveiled in a short matter of time. To gear up for the release, we have now have a handful of materials from the biblical epic.
First up is 11 minutes worth of footage featuring Darren Aronofsky crafting his latest feature, providing a great look at the many moving parts. Along with a new clip tracking the animals (almost) boarding the ark, we’ve also got our first listen at a track from Clint Mansell‘s soundtrack (out on March 25th), and according to Film Music Reporter‘s track list, it’s the closer of the film. The composer worked with Kronos Quartet once again and Patti Smith for the track Mercy Is; one can listen below, as well as see a batch of new stills.
1. In The Beginning,There Was Nothing
2. The World Was Filled With Violence
3. The End Of All Flesh Is Before Me
4. Sweet Savour
5. The Fallen Ones
6. For Seasons, And For Days, And Years
7. Make Thee An Ark
8. Every Creeping Thing That Creeps
9. I Will Destroy Them
10. Flesh Of My Flesh
11. The Wickedness Of Man
12. In Sorrow Thou Shalt Bring Forth Children
13. Your Eyes Shall Be Opened, And Ye Shall Be As Gods
14. The Flood Waters Were Upon The World
15. By Man Shall His Blood Be Shed
16. The Judgement Of Man
17. The Spirit Of The Creator Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters
18. Forty Days And Nights
19. What Is This That Thou Hast Done?
20. The Fear And The Dread Of You
21. And He Remembered Noah
22. Day And Night Shall Not Cease
23. Mercy Is – Patti Smith
Noah lands on March 28th.
What do you think of the new materials?
With a seemingly endless amount of streaming options — not only the titles at our disposal, but services themselves — we’ve taken it upon ourselves to highlight the titles that have recently hit the interwebs. Every week, one will be able to see the cream of the crop (or perhaps some simply interesting picks) of streaming […]
Since any New York City cinephile has a nearly suffocating wealth of theatrical options, we figured it’d be best to compile some of the more worthwhile repertory showings into one handy list. Displayed below are a few of the city’s most reliable theaters and links to screenings of their weekend offerings — films you’re not […]
Latest posts from Beats Per Minute